Speed up your company’s termite inspection process with TermitePro Basic!
TermitePro Basic is a scaled down version of our very popular TermitePro. TP Basic is designed for use in companies or individuals that need a paperless and fast solution for performing their termite inspection reports (State and Federal) only, and is not customizable with individual custom forms. Being based on the same proven platform as TermitePro, TP Basic allows a termite inspector to easily take photos, draw the property (sketch), notate the wood destroying organisms on the drawing, and deliver a completed report paperless via email or cloud storage when completed. With a more structured application generating the reports, you can ensure consistency among inspectors across your organization!
Currently, TermitePro Basic supports the following termite inspection forms:
Arizona WDIIR Report, published by the Arizona Structural Pest Control Commission
Currently, Tx3Tech is in the process of implementing the Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Nevada, Texas, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, California, and Washington state wood destroying organism forms incorporated with-in TermitePro Basic.
Tablet software supported, MUST HAVE AT A MINIMUM ANDROID 4.4.2:
- Android 4.4.2+ KitKat
- Android 5.x Lollipop
* At this time we only support our software running on Galaxy Tablets
TermitePro Basic supports route / schedule importing from the following customer management software (CRM):
ServeSuite (Service Pro)
EasyRoute (a Tx3Tech routing program, contact sales@tx3tech for more information)
The following features allow for increased productivity and speed, which will set your company apart from the competition:
- Customize application with individual company information & logos.
- Locally store company name, company address, business license, inspector’s name, and inspector’s license number. This information is then inserted into every customer’s report.
- Our customer database allows all report data to be automatically stored for each customer. No need to manually manage data and pictures.
- Simple but effective drawing tool within the application allows the state form or federal form findings identified visually.
- Easy to use drop-in findings icons within the drawing tool, allowing for more rich and effective finding drawings.
- Drop down boxes for fields with repetitive verbiage (editable I-boxes).
- Simple graphical user interface date picker for all date fields.
- Voice-to-text capability.
- Photo tool allows the user to insert front view of the property and up to 24 problem area views right from the tablet (along with an annotation feature).
- Data capture signatures allows the inspector and, if necessary, customer to sign the forms on site within the application.
- Generate PDF, cloud file upload, and/or email copies of the inspection results to all necessary parties, all direct from the inspection site.