Unlock your company’s potential with TermitePro™!
TermitePro™ has been designed with ease of use and functionality at the forefront of design. This mobile application allows inspectors to perform their inspections, take photos, draw, sketch, and email or send to a cloud storage system a finished report as soon as the inspection is done.
The Arizona software conforms to the Arizona WDIIR Report, published by the Arizona Structural Pest Control Commission.
We now have a “TermitePro” basic edition for smaller companies to help keep costs down. TermitePro basic consists of our normal TermitePro™; however, Tx3Tech does not create custom proposal / warranty / invoice forms, but rather has a basic design of these forms with different color schemes. This eliminates the cost of custom forms for the customer.
WE ALSO DESIGN PEST CONTROL ONLY SOFTWARE (for pest control companies that do not do termite inspections). EMAIL [email protected] FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Tablet software supported:
- Android 3.x Honeycomb
- Android 4.0.x Ice Cream Sandwich
- Android 4.1/4.2/4.3 Jelly Bean
- Android 4.4.x KitKat
- Android 5.x Lollipop
With a more structured application generating the reports, you can ensure consistency among inspectors across your organization!
* At this time, we only support our software running on Galaxy Tablets
The following features allow for increased productivity and speed, which will set your company apart from the competition:
- Customize application with individual company information & logos.
- Locally store company name, company address, business license, inspector’s name, and inspector’s license number. This information is then inserted into every customer’s WDIIR and all other forms.
- Our customer database allows all WDIIR data, proposals, drawings, and photos to be automatically stored for each customer. No need to manually manage data and pictures.
- Simple but effective drawing tool within the application allows the state form findings and custom proposal to have findings and treatments identified visually.
- Easy to use drop-in findings/treatment icons within the drawing tool, allowing for more rich and effective finding/treatment drawings.
- Drop down boxes for fields with repetitive verbiage (editable I-boxes).
- Simple graphical user interface date picker for all date fields.
- Voice-to-text capability.
- Photo tool allows the user to insert front view of the property and up to 24 problem area views right from the tablet.
- Data capture signatures allows the inspector and, if necessary, customer to sign the forms on site within the application.
- Generate PDF, cloud file upload, and/or email copies of the inspection results to all necessary parties, all direct from the inspection site.
- Round trip data files (drawing, etc.) from inspectors to applicators, reducing duplication of efforts.
- Custom back-office client management solutions.
- I already have an editable PDF writer. Why do I need TermitePro™? TermitePro™ is much more than a form filler. We integrate your custom proposal, warranty, invoice, etc. into the software, allowing for pre-filled text and customer information, import of customer information from the office, transfer of electronic files from inspector to applicator, and much more.
- How much does it cost? We evaluate your company’s needs, current office software, number of field personnel, and the number of custom proposal/warranty pages used or needed. At this point we provide a no obligation estimate for your custom software/system engineering package.
- How much time will your software save us? Our current customers are noting time savings of 2-4 hours per inspector per day, along with office labor reductions.
- Do I need TermitePro™ to use Easy TARF? Yes. Easy TARF is an office plug-in that allows TermitePro™ customers to upload bulk TARFs with a few clicks of a button from the office, typically saving 95% of TARF labor costs.
- Does TX3Tech provide training to customers? Yes, for custom TermitePro™ customers, we typically provide 1 to 2 hours of free on-site training (Phoenix Metro Area Only). For TermitePro basic customers, we have training videos, and additional on-site training can be purchased at $150, per hour.
- How long does the software integration take? Because this is custom software, it depends on the client’s needs. It can take anywhere from 1-10 weeks for custom integration.
- Does TermitePro™ allow us to become paperless? Yes! This is a great feature, and results in great savings throughout any company.